Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Christmas
Why is it that it takes a snowy day and Christmas music to make it really feel like Christmas? It rarely snows in Ferron and if it does it's for a few minutes with a few flakes, so Monday when it snowed all day it was awesome! I had to substitute teach 2nd grade and as I walked in they were playing Christmas music in the hall--kids Christmas music! I knew I was in trouble with the kids bouncing off the wall with the music AND snow, but they were rather good and we had a terrific day. I wiped away a few tears for missing coats & gloves and warmed icy cold hands. But all good things come to an end and in Ferron the one thing that is constant is the wind! Today the wind is doing it's best to blow all that wonderful snow away, but at least I can stay home today and not fight the snow drifts at the end of my driveway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment