The time has really arrived that I'll be leaving for Oregon for a couple of months.
We did not get our sisters retreat in--darn! It is just too sad that life keeps us hoping from one thing to another. As our families grow we seem to become more and more involved in the lives of our children and grand-children and that is the way it should be. I just know that Heaven is going to give us the time that we all desire to spend with all those that we love and cherish. I can't wait to see how this time travel must work where we might see everyone at a glance. I'm headed into a world of no e-mail between long stretches so I may have to do things the old fashion way and rely on the phone! Again to the rest of you that never uses this blog--you need to set up a gmail account--really is not that hard--just go to gmail.com and set up new account. Type that in with a new password and then list DeLaMare Family News as the blog you want to go to. Hope to see more of you on here so at least we can know what is going on in each others lives.
P.S. I really don't like Facebook because I just want to find my family all at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment