I hope you take the time and view my pictures on picassa. I've really been living in a white world which is quite unusal for Ferron. We can get alot of snow in a two day storm but not two weeks of storm after storm. It has been fun as long as I don't go north or try to out guess the storm of when I can go or not. I'm sure all our storms we keep sending on to you John and you probably experience more of the ice. I have great places to look forward to see this summer as Katie, Angie and I are headed to Germany the first of June. It is Katie's graduation present to herself and Sharm's present to Angie and I to accompany her. Missy decided that she would rather have a baby the end of June! which took all of us by surprise on Christmas. As all missionaries have the desire to return back to the mission field, Katie is going to make sure hers comes true. I'm grateful that Angie and I will have each other to talk to in English! Then in July Sharm and I just found out we have been accepted to do a trip with CES back to New York and the Kirtland area for about 10 days. Whew!!! As for Natalie? She is just entering the very poor college student days and needs to work, work, work. She has received a partial scholarship but not enough for a 4 year college like Utah State. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to spend with the girls and Sharm this summer. You just never know when opportunities come along and it is best to seize the moment. Back to the painting and substitute teaching!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Life is White!
I hope you take the time and view my pictures on picassa. I've really been living in a white world which is quite unusal for Ferron. We can get alot of snow in a two day storm but not two weeks of storm after storm. It has been fun as long as I don't go north or try to out guess the storm of when I can go or not. I'm sure all our storms we keep sending on to you John and you probably experience more of the ice. I have great places to look forward to see this summer as Katie, Angie and I are headed to Germany the first of June. It is Katie's graduation present to herself and Sharm's present to Angie and I to accompany her. Missy decided that she would rather have a baby the end of June! which took all of us by surprise on Christmas. As all missionaries have the desire to return back to the mission field, Katie is going to make sure hers comes true. I'm grateful that Angie and I will have each other to talk to in English! Then in July Sharm and I just found out we have been accepted to do a trip with CES back to New York and the Kirtland area for about 10 days. Whew!!! As for Natalie? She is just entering the very poor college student days and needs to work, work, work. She has received a partial scholarship but not enough for a 4 year college like Utah State. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to spend with the girls and Sharm this summer. You just never know when opportunities come along and it is best to seize the moment. Back to the painting and substitute teaching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mom,
ReplyDeleteThat trip back to New York sounds great! What a fun opportunity! I'm glad you are going.