Hey Everyone,
Here it goes this is my offical first post on a blog. I hope that everyone else jumps on board and we are able to be more connected with each other. I have love all that Julie has added and wrote. I didn't know she was so knowlegeable in the blogging world of things. It has been great to have the links to the other blogs also. My next step will be to set up my own blog I guess.
1st thing that came from our reunion: A family blog. If this is the only thing that comes from our reunion what a wonderful treasure we have. Lets get all those e-mails to Mary so everyone has an opportunity to view this family blog.
2nd thing that came from our reunion: A set date for the next one. It will be the 2nd weekend in August 2010, and Sara has agreed to be in charge and get it all worked out for us. Giant kudos to Sara for this and let's all support her in what she asks us to do.
3rd thing that came from our reunion: Our family is in charge of the Christmas project this year. We will welcome any donations anyone feels they would like to contribute. We are still in the planning part of who we will be helping, we will let you know more as it gets closer.
4th thing that came from our reunion: We had a great visit with all who were able to make it and though it rained and was cold it didn't rain us out. The DeLaMares' meet rain or shine. We can always have a good laugh and enjoy the company of our family.
Angie you are in my prayers that Makayla starts doing better and it all works out for your family. You are a woman of great faith and I stand in awe of how well you have handled this adversity.
May we all get aboard on this blog and even if it is no more than a post stating I'm well and fine and am part of our family that would be great.
Cherisse
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry we couldn't make it this year. I'll definetly shoot for next year. I heard it was great fun!
ReplyDeleteDo I need an invite to be able to post on this blog?